Image by Your Event Solution
1. A modern wedding theme is perfect for young, fashion-forward couples who like to think outside the box and break away from tradition. From minimalistic black and white colour scheme to funky flower arrangements and eco-friendly DIY ideas, you can find a definition of contemporary that suits you best.
2. If you prefer to get married in a classical style wedding dress, then a traditional wedding design is ideal for you. Think roses or peonies in porcelain vases and garlands made from lilies! Blend crisp white with soft pink, silver or gold to make it beautiful and glamorous.
3. A romantic wedding theme can be very playful and you can include many original decorations such as heart-shaped ornaments, satin ribbons, ceramic pigeons and floating candles.
4. A victorian wedding theme is all about luxury, sophistication, beautiful ball gowns, heavily embellished multi tiered cakes and lush flower arrangements.
5. Brides who love traditional Japanese style will be thrilled with the idea of having an oriental themed wedding which can include a kimono inspired wedding dress, cherry blossom centre-pieces and colourful origami decorations.
6. A country style wedding theme is the perfect theme for making beautiful DIY decorations including floral centrepieces and bunting. You can serve homemade cookies and sweet pies for dessert and bake your own wedding cake with freshly picked berries.
7. To make an urban chic wedding theme choose a beautiful rooftop terrace or a cool city space for your reception. Think neon signs, retro lighting and interesting props. From choosing a modern wedding dress to adorning the venue in fashionable décor, there are many ways to add a bit of urban chic to your wedding party.
8. A colour pop theme is very popular at the moment and you can make it both retro and modern. Add some bright hues to your dining table by using colourful glasses and floral arrangements, serve funky cocktails with paper straws, or even decorate the venue with balloons in rainbow colours.
9. You can use shells, pebbles, corked bottles filled with sand, stripy bunting and starfish to decorate your seaside themed wedding. Shells can be your unique tealight holders, and you can even make beautiful wedding bouquets from them.
10. Lastly, vintage inspired weddings are always been popular among brides-to-be. You can explore different decades to get original ideas like a 1920s flapper inspired theme or a brightly coloured 1960s inspired theme!